Helping you through the maze
Running your own business can be exhilarating and rewarding, but there are always challenges - from the marketplace, from day-to-day operations, from regulators…
That’s when you need good clear advice from people who know what they’re doing, people who are independent - people with knowledge, strategies and experience.
At Vision Consulting Group that’s what we do - we help you through the maze.
We are business and financial consultants.
Whether you’re an established business or just starting out, having growing pains or speed wobbles, Vision Consulting has the skills, the tools and the knowledge to
- Advise you on your business structure
- Set up companies and establish trusts
- Provide you with sound strategies
- Counsel you on best practice
- Prepare your business plans
- Guide you on cash flow and other core issues
- Steer you through your compliance obligations
- Minimise your tax liabilities
- Advise you on accounting software systems
- Help you with purchasing or selling your business
"Many thanks for the brilliant and friendly service and making accounting understandable to me."
- Tony Murrell, TV personality, landscape designer, author and radio host
A recent law change means tenancy agreements must be in writing. Here’s what you can and can’t include — plus details of the new rules for insulation and fire alarms in rental properties.
The ins and outs of who gets it, what to do if casual or part-time workers are ill, how to handle untaken sick leave, and when it’s OK to ask for a GP’s note.
Make sure your contractor rate allows for things an employer would normally cover, eg holidays and time off sick. Here’s how to budget for contracting ebbs and flows.